I am Frank Colvett, your City Councilman from Memphis, Tennessee
- With the exception of our years in college, I am a lifelong District Two Memphian, married to a lifelong District Two Memphian, and work in our family’s 3rd generation landscape and irrigation business.
- Since I received my undergraduate degree 23 years ago, I have immersed myself in Memphis and Shelby County by investing in our great business and community. I serve as the Chairman of the Memphis and Shelby County Board of Adjustment and as an Alternate on the Land Use Control Board.
- I also serve on the Tennessee Board of Pest Control Licensing, the Tennessee Republican Party’s State Executive Committee (Governing Body) and as Treasurer of the Tennessee Republican Party.
- I have served as President of the Phoenix Club (an auxiliary of the Boys and Girls Clubs) and am the past Chairman of the Associated Builders and Contractors of West Tennessee, an advocate for the construction industry. I have served on fundraising groups benefiting St. Jude, Ducks Unlimited, The American Heart Association, Brooks Museum, The Memphis Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, Building Office and Managers’ Association (BOMA), and the Boy Scouts of America.
- I am a member of Calvary Episcopal Church in downtown Memphis and serve as chair of the Development Committee overseeing long range planning and giving.
- My wife Lesley and I are blessed to have two children: Harmon and Ella.
All of these experiences have taught me the value of faith, family, and responsible business practices. I want to continue this knowledge and experience to the Memphis City Council, District Two